Business Mission to India
Czas i lokalizacja
IN ORDER TO OBTAIN A DETAILED OFFER WITH AGENDA, WE INVITE YOU TO REGISTER!
By 2030, India will be the third largest construction market.
The construction sector accounts for over 10% of India's GDP and amounts to over $ 126 billion
Over the next 20 years, India will invest $ 650 billion in urban infrastructure
It is estimated that $1 billion will be invested in the development of infrastructure by the end of 2017, with 40% of the projects to be financed by the private sector.
THE SCOPE OF THE OFFER INCLUDES:
- Identifying, selecting and verifying potential business partners in India for the B2B meetings,
- Establishing relationships with potential business partners to present the offer identifying potential cooperation opportunities,
- Pre-departure training on cultural aspects, legal and business conditions of cooperating and operating on the Indian market,
- Organization of conference with banquet lunch and B2B meetings with Indian companies,
- Organizating, coordinating and providing support during the visit at BIG5 INDIA CONSTRUCT and B2B meetings with selected potential business partners,
- Flight Warsaw-Mumbai-Warsaw,
- 4 nights in a single room with breakfast in a 3-star hotel,
- Logistic service during the stay (airport transfers, transport on-site in air-conditioned buses)
- Translation support during on-site meetings,
- Complex support during meetings provided by representatives of MK Business Link and FIEO including trade negotiations during B2B meetings in English,
- Full board including exclusive networking dinners with representatives of selected Indian companies, FIEO business partners, representatives of chambers of commerce, government officials and dignitaries,
- An attractive sightseeing program in free time,
WORLD BUILD INDIA is an event dedicated platform to the B2B sector in construction.
It offers the opportunity to establish business relationships with representatives of the broadly defined building industry, meeting the current demand for services, products and materials provided by companies outside of the Indian market, in the view of ongoing and planned development projects and trends in the sector.
Well-known events in the Indian construction sector such as ROOF-India and CONSTRO by PCERF are part of this year's edition and will feature a wide range of products and innovations dedicated to every stage of construction. Building materials, engineering innovations and technologies will be presented, which address the key guidelines and influences from the architectural and building industries.
CATEGORIES OF EXHIBITORS :
- BIM - Building Information Modeling
- Construction chemicals and insulation materials
- Building materials, structures and elements of modular systems
- Automation systems for buildings, offices and homes
- Doors, gates and elevators
- Facades and roofs
- Fire protection and safety
- Equipment and tools
- HVAC, water technology and energy
- Lighting and electrics
- Machinery, equipment and IT solutions
- Paints, textiles and finishes
- Hydraulics and pipes
- Security, protection and fire protection
- Window and profile systems